Easy Healthcare is a one of the NDIS service provider in the Melbourne VIC, Sydney NSW and Brisbane QLD. We offer a wide range of disability-related services to people with disabilities those aged under 65 years. Our services are tailor-made which implies that we give customers the authority to adopt the services that suit their requirements.
Our practical and motivational approach to support people enables them to develop skills that help them to live their independent lifestyles, and improve the quality of their lives. This includes supporting people with the things that make them feel strong and healthy such as taking charge of themselves, being flexible, and participating in community activities.
We also have professionals who are able to deliver special therapies to address the more complex and behavioural needs of Aussies with disabilities. Our extensive years of experience enable us to know every individual journey to a life of meaning and purpose is different, which is why we are dedicated to helping each individual attain their dreams. And this is why we deliver support services in a way that is adjustable and offers positive choice and control to their lives.
Easy HealthCare is currently looking for disability support professionals/ personal care assistant that live in the Melbourne Metropolitan area.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Personal care: showering, dressing, grooming and medication assistance
- Domestic assistance: light household cleaning, laundry and meal preparation
- Social support/transportation: social activities, shopping/groceries, travelling to medical appointments
- Supporting customers in the use of aids and personal equipment including standing or walking frames, wheelchairs, manual or electric hoists, sliding sheets or moving boards, hearing aids and other physical aids
- Supporting customers with complex and/or challenging needs
- Monitoring the well-being of customers and reporting on their progress
- Participating in staff meetings and attending training as required
What you will need:
- Minimum Certificate III or IV in Disability or Aged Care, Home & Community Care, or Individual Support
- Current CPR / First Aid Certificate (or willing to get)
- Current Federal Police Check
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Reliable, registered and insured vehicle (comprehensive insurance is preferred)
- Smartphone with internet access
- NDIS workers screening check
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Above award wages
- Career progression