Easy Healthcare is a one of the NDIS service provider in the Melbourne and Brisbane area. We offer a wide range of disability-related services to people with disabilities those aged under 65 years. Our services are tailor-made which implies that we give customers the authority to adopt the services that suit their requirements.
Easy Healthcare is a NDIS provider that offers quality care and support to the patients in its comfortable home setting environment.
Our practical and motivational approach to support people enables them to develop skills that help them to live their independent lifestyles and improve the quality of their lives. This includes supporting people with the things that make them feel strong and healthy such as taking charge of themselves, being flexible, and participating in community activities.
We also have professionals who are able to deliver special therapies to address the more complex and behavioural needs of Aussies with disabilities. Our extensive years of experience enable us to know every individual journey to a life of meaning and purpose is different, which is why we are dedicated to helping each individual attain their dreams. And this is why we deliver support services in a way that is adjustable and offers positive choice and control to their lives.
This varied role will see you responsible for the day to day administrative and team management responsibilities across the business. Including deputising for the Director and CEO in their absence
- You will be solution focused, with the ability to analyse problems, understanding and overcoming hurdles to provide resolution.
- You will be a team player, able to collaborate and achieve effective buy-in.
- Your leadership skills will equip you to be persuasive, and able to provide clear direction.
- Your management skills will ensure that projects are clearly defined, progress is reviewed, delegation is effective and delivery is complete.
- You will have the vision to pursue improvements and realise the growth of the business.
Day to Day
This is an exciting role that will see no two days being the same, your day to day will include:
- Leadership and task delegation
- Oversight of the administrative and business support functions
- Manage the geographic growth of the business, including recruitment and client acquisition strategies in the target areas
- Engage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders on a range of different items
- Assist staff with various client & office enquiries
- Liaise with NDIS and relevant boards, when necessary, with director support
- Support the management of community living premises
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for a real “go getter” someone who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty while getting the office up and running with the processes and procedures. Ideally you will have NDIS knowledge that will help you navigate the day to day around policies and governance in this space.
- Background in Disability highly desirable
- Knowledge of the NDIS framework is an advantage
- Previous office management experience
- Strong people skills
- Ability to develop knowledge and expertise in working with people with disabilities and their nominee’s.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrating your ability to plan, prioritise and organise your workload.
- Strong Computer skills – Data entry, MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet etc).
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Certificate IV or above in disability support or similar preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $90,000.00 per year
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Christmas bonus
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brisbane, QLD 4000: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High School (Year 9-11) (Preferred)
- General Manager: 3 years (Required)
- Full Driver Licence (Preferred)
- Australia (Preferred)
Work Location: One location